Help us build back better
NEF is at the forefront of designing ideas to help people through these challenging times. From campaigning for a Minimum Income Guarantee so that everyone has enough to live on, to creating policy that ensures people have a safe place to stay during the crisis, our mission is more urgent than ever.
When this crisis ends we can’t just go back to business as usual. We need to change the rules of the economy to Build Back Better. You can help by joining the Supporters’ Network with a suggested monthly donation today!
- Young person/student/unwaged: £3 a month
- Standard: £5 a month
- Solidarity: £10 a month or more
We want everybody to be able to engage with our work. If you can afford to, then please consider becoming a solidarity supporter. Your money will supplement those who can’t afford to give as much and help us reach more people.
As a member of NEF’s Supporters’ Network you will:
- Get invites to NEF events and online Zoom briefings with chances to meet the NEF team and other supporters.
- Receive a monthly email update with behind-the-scenes information on how your support is making a difference.
- Receive NEF’s New Economics Zine twice a year, with fantastic content from high-profile writers, academics and activists.