Help us build back better
When this crisis ends we can’t just go back to business as usual. We need to change the rules of the economy to Build Back Better.
While the public overwhelmingly rejects a return to the pre-Covid economy, translating this into real, lasting change will take time and more of us coming together to fight for it. We need 50 new supporters to power our winter campaign and build a new economy out of the wreckage of coronavirus.
- Young person/student/unwaged: £3 a month
- Standard: £5 a month
- Solidarity: £10 a month or more
We want everybody to be able to engage with our work. If you can afford to, then please consider becoming a solidarity supporter. Your money will supplement those who can’t afford to give as much and help us reach more people.
As a member of NEF’s Supporters’ Network you will:
- Get invites to NEF events and online Zoom briefings with chances to meet the NEF team and other supporters.
- Receive a monthly email update with behind-the-scenes information on how your support is making a difference.
- Receive NEF’s New Economics Zine twice a year, with fantastic content from high-profile writers, academics and activists.