New Economics Briefing: Healthcare, Covid and the Hostile Environment
Join NEF alongside migrant caseworkers and campaigners discussing the impact of the Hostile Environment on migrants’ access to healthcare during the pandemic and beyond.
Watch our online call with Susan Cueva of Kanlungan Filipino Consortium, Aliya Yule of Migrants Organise, Ella Johnson from Doctors of the World, Daniel Robertson from Notts Refugee forum and Medact’s James Skinner.
- Kanlungan and RAPAR’s report on undocumented migrants, A Chance to be Safe
- Get involved in campaigning to regularize all undocumented people in the UK!
- Report from NEF, Migrants Organise and Medact on migrants’ access to healthcare during coronavirus
- Sign the petition to demand that everyone in the UK can access healthcare safely!
- Rapid Needs Assessment (RNA) to better understand the experiences of excluded groups at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic
- DOTW Safe Surgeries Initiative
- Find out more about Notts Refugee Forum
- Toolkit to advocate for people who are facing charging in the NHS, and how to build local campaigns against the Hostile Environment in the NHS
- Petition for Simba Mujakachi, who was issued with a bill for £93,000 following being in hospital for 2 weeks after a stroke, demanding that all his charges be dropped and for an end to the Hostile Environment in the NHS
Receive invites to future events
Join our mailing list to receive updates on NEF's work, including details of future events.Sign up